Pages

January 12, 2010

Dreams DO Come True



Oh, hello there. Please, allow me to introduce myself. I am a newly acquired, but gently used, KitchenAid Stand Mixer from the Classic Series. You know, that's the series that came before the new, slightly larger, slightly more powerful Artisan Series. But really, I can do anything they can do (better).

My previous owner no longer had a need for me. Not because I'm not useful, but because she didn't have many uses for me (pity, I know). Buy anyway, she listed me on Craig's list and WHAM! Just like that I was snatched up by someone who'd been dreaming of owning a stand mixer for years and year. Yup, that's how totally awesome I am - I can make dreams come true for a very low price ($75).

So now I'm sitting in my very own corner on this person's kitchen counter. No more dark, dusty kitchen pantry for me! I haven't seen any action yet in this new place, probably because I've lost my flat beater and whisk somewhere over the years. But my new owner has many a lofty plans for me and I can't wait to get my gears going again! Great things are going to come from this partnership - I can just feel it.

2010 is looking like a great year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment